The Human Resources Specialist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: background checks, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), onboarding, recruitment, employment, employee relations, and performance management.
- Preferred AA degree with a business emphasis or 3 years’ experience in Human Resources field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word/Excel and HRIS systems.
- Must be fingerprinted, submit to and pass background screening for FBI and State of California DOJ in order to be a certified finger print roller and have access to the background screening results
- Attend adjudication training within 1 year of employment.
- ADP certification within three years of employment.
- E-verify certified within 6 months.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
***This position is open until 5 pm on February 24, 2020.***
A completed Redding Rancheria job application must be submitted in order to be considered for employment. You can fill out an application online at www.redding-rancheria.com, please fax (530-242-4563), email (email@example.com) or bring in to Redding Rancheria at 2000 Redding Rancheria Road, Redding Ca 96001.
All certifications, credentials/ licenses, education verification /degrees and/or transcripts, and Indian verification are required to process your application.
Indian preference applies, but we welcome all applicants who wish to apply for this position. To receive Indian preference, certification of Native American heritage needs to be attached to the job application.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background screening clearance. All employees are required to submit to a Tuberculosis test (TB) test after they are hired in addition to being tested annually.
We offer a competitive salary as well as having a work schedule running Monday through Friday. In addition, Redding Rancheria offers an excellent benefit package containing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short/Long Term disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave as well as a generous 401(k) retirement plan.
Redding Rancheria is a federally recognized Tribe with Pit River, Wintu and Yana people where pride in Tribal culture, history and identity is evident internally and in the larger community. Redding Rancheria is a leader in the constructive development of its people, the larger Indian community and the Redding region.
Redding Rancheria participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Visit the E-Verify URL below for more information. For further information, please contact Human Resources Dept. at (530) 225-8979.