Redding Rancheria Tribal Health Center
* **This position is open until filled.***
Redding Rancheria is seeking an EHR Systems Analyst. An EHR Systems Analyst is responsible for the administration of management information systems and for delivering detailed analysis of business and clinical related information to the Senior Management Team. The position will support applications such as Next Gen, I2I Tracks, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, MS Access and MS Excel, including supporting system users in meeting the clinical and business objectives of Redding Rancheria Tribal Health Center.
- Completion of minimum 2 year Health Information Technology training program or 3 years EHR systems experience.
- Must have a complete and well-rounded knowledge of information systems, including project management, competency in the development environment, as well as knowledge and application of the system development lifecycle.
- Strong conceptual and analytical orientation; intellectual curiosity and unstructured problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet agreed-upon deadlines. Strong organization and project management skills a must.
- Ability to work autonomously and self-directed.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills to effectively communicate to stakeholder groups.
- Keep accurate records – written and electronic.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, capable of operating successfully in informal environment and across organizational boundaries.
- A self-starter who continually develops knowledge and skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Indian preference.
A completed Redding Rancheria job application must be submitted in order to be considered for employment. You can fill out an application online at www.redding-rancheria.com, please fax, email or bring in to Redding Rancheria at 2000 Redding Rancheria Road, Redding Ca 96001.
All certifications, credentials/ licenses, education verification /degrees and/or transcripts, and Indian verification are required to process your application.
Indian preference applies, but we welcome all applicants who wish to apply for this position. To receive Indian preference, certification of Native American heritage needs to be attached to the job application.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen. All employees are required to submit to a Tuberculosis test (TB) test after they are hired in addition to being tested annually.
We offer a competitive salary as well as having a work schedule running Monday through Friday. In addition, Redding Rancheria offers an excellent benefit package containing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short/Long Term disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave as well as a generous 401(k) retirement plan.
Redding Rancheria is a federally recognized Tribe with Pit River, Wintu and Yana people where pride in Tribal culture, history and identity is evident internally and in the larger community. Redding Rancheria is a leader in the constructive development of its people, the larger Indian community and the Redding region.
For further information, please contact Human Resources Dept. at (530) 225-8979.
To complete an application for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.redding-rancheria.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Application-for-Employment-052215-Extended.pdf →