***This position is open until filled.***
The Redding Rancheria is seeking a Network Administrator. The Network Administrator’s role is to ensure the stable operation of the in-house computer network. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links. This individual is also responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing all databases to ensure the integrity and high availability of data and their accompanying software. The person will analyze and resolve end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training where required.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or six to ten years of Network Administration experience.
- Must have a complete and well-rounded knowledge of information systems, including project management, competency in the development environment, as well as knowledge and application of the system development lifecycle.
- Strong conceptual and analytical orientation; intellectual curiosity and unstructured problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet agreed-upon deadlines. Strong organization and project management skills a must.
- Ability to work autonomously and self-directed.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills to effectively communicate to stakeholder groups.
- Keep accurate records – written and electronic.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, capable of operating successfully in informal environment and across organizational boundaries.
- A self-starter who continually develops knowledge and skills.
- Proficient in MS Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Indian preference.
A completed Redding Rancheria job application must be submitted in order to be considered for employment. You can fill out an application online at www.redding-rancheria.com, please fax, email or bring in to Redding Rancheria at 2000 Redding Rancheria Road, Redding Ca 96001.
All certifications, credentials/ licenses, education verification /degrees and/or transcripts, and Indian verification are required to process your application.
Indian preference applies, but we welcome all applicants who wish to apply for this position. To receive Indian preference, certification of Native American heritage needs to be attached to the job application.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen. All employees are required to submit to a Tuberculosis test (TB) test after they are hired in addition to being tested annually.
We offer a competitive salary as well as having a work schedule running Monday through Friday. In addition, Redding Rancheria offers an excellent benefit package containing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short/Long Term disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave as well as a generous 401(k) retirement plan.
Redding Rancheria is a federally recognized Tribe with Pit River, Wintu and Yana people where pride in Tribal culture, history and identity is evident internally and in the larger community. Redding Rancheria is a leader in the constructive development of its people, the larger Indian community and the Redding region.
For further information, please contact Human Resources Dept. at (530) 225-8979.
To complete an application for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.redding-rancheria.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Application-for-Employment-052215-Extended.pdf →