* **This position is open until filled.***
Redding Rancheria is seeking a full-time Medical Assistant. The position assists health center care providers in the delivery of outpatient health care to patients under the direct supervision of the Charge RN.
- Certification as Medical Assistant or 5 years of on the job experience as a medical assistant.
- Knowledge of medical terminology/procedures, human anatomy and medical law/ethics.
- CPR certification required.
- Must be able to function and perform in a fast paced environment, problem solve, be a self starter and active team player.
- Prior data entry strongly preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be fingerprinted and pass background check.
- Indian preference.
A completed Redding Rancheria job application must be submitted in order to be considered for employment. You can fill out an application online at www.redding-rancheria.com, please fax, email or bring in to Redding Rancheria at 2000 Redding Rancheria Road, Redding Ca 96001.
All certifications, credentials/ licenses, education verification /degrees and/or transcripts, and Indian verification are required to process your application.
Indian preference applies, but we welcome all applicants who wish to apply for this position. To receive Indian preference, certification of Native American heritage needs to be attached to the job application.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background screening clearance. All employees are required to submit to a Tuberculosis test (TB) test after they are hired in addition to being tested annually.
We offer a competitive salary as well as having a work schedule running Monday through Friday. In addition, Redding Rancheria offers an excellent benefit package containing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short/Long Term disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave as well as a generous 401(k) retirement plan.
Redding Rancheria is a federally recognized Tribe with Pit River, Wintu and Yana people where pride in Tribal culture, history and identity is evident internally and in the larger community. Redding Rancheria is a leader in the constructive development of its people, the larger Indian community and the Redding region.
For further information, please contact Human Resources Dept. at (530) 225-8979.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org